See Credit Details Below
This half-day program covers the regulatory framework governing bank fiduciary activity and bank collective funds. Banks and their affiliates act in a variety of fiduciary capacities including as an investment adviser and as a personal trustee. At the same time collective investment funds, which have been around for many years, are undergoing a marked growth and today are a significant player in the industry.
What You Will Learn
• Fiduciary Capacities
• The OCC’s Fiduciary Proposal
• Regulation under OCC Part 9
• The Differences and Similarities between Common and Collective Funds
• Exam priorities, trends and developments
• Interaction with SEC and DOL Exam Programs
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Legal, compliance and operational professionals involved in bank asset management and collective investment trusts including those who work at asset management firms, banks, trust companies or other service providers.
Prerequisites: An interest in Bank Asset Management and Collective Trust Funds.
Advanced Preparation: None