See Credit Details Below
Artificial Intelligence has become ubiquitous in our homes and workplaces. We encounter it daily shopping online, using smartphones, accessing home assistants, and in many other ways. In the workplace, AI is pervasive in every industry from manufacturing to health care to law. Along with the convenience and productivity AI brings, AI comes with unanticipated legal issues.
Artificial Intelligence 2020 will explore the technology behind AI and the legal issues it presents. PLI’s panel of experts will examine the basics of AI law, legislation and public policy challenges, use of AI by governments, potential bias in the use of AI, as well as how the legal industry is leveraging AI.
What You Will Learn
- What is AI? - AI in the Legal Industry
- AI Law – The Basics
- AI Legislation & Public Policy Challenges
- AI and Government – Standards for Usage, Constitutional Questions, and Practical Issues
- AI Transparency, Explanability and Privacy
- Addressing Bias in the Legal Field Using AI; and the Legal Ethics in the Use of AI Technology
Earn one hour of Ethics credit