See Credit Details Below
From the Internet of Things, to machine learning, to lightening-speed data transfer across the globe, the technology sector is increasingly adopting artificial intelligence solutions that present unique legal challenges. If you work at or counsel a technology company or any other company that creates or works with data-sharing technologies or services or artificial intelligence offerings to support or enhance business methods – which probably means most companies today – this program will provide you with guidance on the legal risks associated with these technologies and services, best practices and how to anticipate and mitigate relevant risks.
What You Will Learn
- Hear current best practices in protecting and exploiting data to ensure compliance with law, including data privacy law
- Understand how bias may be present in AI and data-centric business models
- Explore intellectual property and product liability issues in the autonomous realm
- Find out tips for mitigation of the unique legal risks and challenges presented by artificial intelligence
- Earn one hour of elimination of bias credit (CA attorneys only)