See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
As artificial intelligence continues to proliferate across industries, lawyers are presented with increasingly complex and often novel corresponding legal challenges. If you work at or counsel a technology company or any other company that creates or works with data-sharing technologies or services or artificial intelligence offerings to support or enhance business methods – which probably means companies in just about every industry today – this program will provide you with guidance on how best to navigate the legal compliance landscape related to artificial intelligence solutions as part of a product or services offerings, such as data analytics, or used to facilitate transactions.
What You Will Learn
- Hear current best practices in protecting, processing and exploiting data to ensure compliance with law, including data privacy law
- Learn about the dynamic global regulatory landscape for AI products and services across a variety of sectors, including mobile, social media, healthcare and finance
- Consider ethical questions raised by using AI
- Understand current best practices for ensuring compliance with key regulations focused on AI
- Understand how to anticipate and eliminate bias in AI and data-centric business models
- Earn one hour of elimination of bias credit (California attorneys only)
Who Should Attend
Intellectual property, privacy, litigation and corporate counsel focused on developing or updating policies to mitigate risks associated with the analysis and exploitation of data, artificial intelligence and related products and services should attend this program. Additionally, in-house counsel tasked with: (i) data privacy compliance; (ii) assessment of data collection, sharing and retention practices, as well as AI product and services deployment; (iii) litigation risk management in AI development and exploitation and (iv) adopting best practices in avoiding bias in the use of AI solutions, will find this program particularly valuable.