See Credit Details Below
This year’s Annual Disclosure Documents program has curated a remarkable selection of law firm attorneys and in house counsel from publicly traded companies to provide insight on the most current disclosure requirements and developments affecting annual disclosure documents and proxy soliciting materials prepared by SEC reporting companies. Over the course of two days, any and all proposed or final regulatory changes will be addressed, including domestic and international economic, political and regulatory developments. Attendees will also have the opportunity to improve their understanding of the trends in environmental, social and governance (ESG) disclosure.
A great feature of this program is the ethics segment which illuminates the renewed focus on lawyers as gatekeepers and their related liabilities under the securities laws and their duty not to engage in misconduct. The discussion will touch upon the additional impact of the challenges on lawyers' obligations with respect conflicts of interest and other professional responsibilities.
What You Will Learn
- Practical guidance on drafting annual disclosure and proxy documents
- SEC, FASB and PCAOB developments affecting financial disclosures
- Updates on new and current hot topics in executive compensation disclosures
- Best practices for holding a successful annual meeting
- Ethical, regulatory and litigation developments
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys, accountants, and others responsible for preparing public company disclosures.
Advanced Preparation: None