See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for fintech, blockchain and crowdfunding. Join us for this one-of-a-kind program to hear from the leading industry lawyers, dealmakers, and regulators on where we are now and where we may be headed.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program attendees will be able to:
• Track developments in securities offerings and private placements
• Consider SEC and state securities updates in corporate finance and crowdfunding
• Stay abreast of hot topics in online lending and fintech
• Track developments in fintech warehouse facilities, loan purchase facilities and small business lending
• Evaluate the current state of cryptocurrencies and tokens
• Understand the ethical issues that arise in representing blockchain clients
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for in-house attorneys and outside counsel, and other allied professionals advising on financing and technology developments affecting the financial investment industry.
Earn one hour of Ethics credit.