See Credit Details Below
Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community. But it also raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for fintech, blockchain and crowdfunding. Join us for this one-of-a-kind program to hear from the leading industry lawyers, dealmakers, and regulators on where we are now and where we may be headed.
What You Will Learn
- Securities Offerings and Fintech after Covid-19: Getting back to work
- SEC and state securities updates in corporate finance and crowdfunding
- Hot Topics in Online Lending and Fintech
- Developments in Fintech Warehouse Facilities, Loan Purchase Facilities and Small Business Lending
- Blockchain Tokenomics and Cryptocurrencies
- Decentralized Finance after a boom year
- Nonfungible Tokens (NFTs) – How high can they go
Program Levels: All Levels
Intended Audience: This program is designed for in-house attorneys and outside counsel, and other allied professionals advising on financing and technology developments affecting the financial investment industry.
Prerequisites: An interest in learning about current developments in the law of fintech, blockchain and crowdfunding
Advanced Preparation: None