See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Hear from a roster of all-star players in law firm and in-house leadership and have the chance to learn what you can do to market your practice and grow your business. Expert chief marketing officers and successful law firm partners will provide tips that they have learned on the playing field of business development. Influential general counsel will discuss the factors they consider when hiring a law firm including legal operations, diversity and social responsibility.
What You Will Learn
• Discover the secrets of successful partners and how to learn from their victories and mistakes
• Learn strategies and techniques of business development
• Explore how to get the most from your own in-house marketing department
• Hear what factors general counsel care about most when hiring a law firm
• Discuss what role legal operations, preferred panels and legal marketing efforts play in hiring decisions
• Learn the importance of innovation, diversity and social responsibility in hiring decisions
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for lawyers practicing in large or small firms and for those interested in growing their business or finding a new niche in which to practice. Anyone involved in managing a law firm’s business development or communications department will also benefit from hearing from these panels of experts.