See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
As we move towards a post-pandemic world, advertisers continue to work to preserve and increase market share and reach their consumers effectively. This program, updated each year to reflect current legal trends cutting across the advertising industry, is led is led by an expert faculty who will provide important strategies needed to stay on top of a continually evolving digital landscape. Learn practical tips for managing risk and avoiding pitfalls that arise when running interactive advertising campaigns. Covering topics such as promotions and sweepstakes, on-line behavioral advertising, green claims and more, this expansive program will equip you with the tools you need to practice advertising law today.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify pitfalls that arise in promotions and sweepstakes compliance
- Implement tips for managing risk when interacting with consumers
- Analyze effective pricing and incentive structures that work
- Define dark patterns and identify related risks
- Anticipate how the Metaverse can create new risks for advertisers
- Understand claim substantiation and comparative advertising
- Summarize recent developments reegarding sustainability and green claims
- Earn one hour of ethics credit
Who Should Attend
Firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of contracts, advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law will benefit from this program involving environmental claims
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: An interest in advertising law issues.
Advanced Prep: None
All attendees and speakers are invited to a happy hour on September 29, immediately following the afternoon session. To learn more, visit the Autumn in the City page.