See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This advanced level program will provide an up-to-the-minute review of current trends and case law impacting the practice of trademark law today. Essential for corporate and law firm attorneys who specialize or often find themselves involved in trademark law, this program brings together an outstanding expert faculty of practitioners, industry experts, and USPTO officials who will provide information on the most recent developments in trademark law and practice. The program pays special attention to presenting topics emphasizing practical skills. This program is designed for lawyers experienced in the field of trademark law who need to stay abreast of current developments in this area.
What You Will Learn
• Overview of important 2017: 2018 trademark decisions
• Perilous Provisions: Settlement, licensing and coexistence provisions that can land you in court
• Protecting “The Look”: Cross-disciplinary IP protection of designs and trade dress post-Star Athletica, including nuts and bolts of registering product configurations and other trade dress as trademarks
• Trademark Remedies: Can I really get damages and attorney fees in a trademark case? What’s the deal with the circuit split in applying eBay to trademark injunctions?
• Managing international trademark portfolios and foreign adversarial proceedings
Who Should Attend
• Experienced trademark law practitioners and intellectual property attorneys interested in the subject matter should find the program helpful.