See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This advanced level program will provide an up-to-the-minute review of current trends and case law impacting the practice of trademark law today. Essential for corporate and law firm attorneys who specialize or often find themselves involved in trademark law, this program brings together an outstanding faculty of practitioners, industry experts, and professionals with regulatory insight who will provide information on the most recent developments in trademark law and practice. This program pays special attention to presenting topics emphasizing practical skills.
What You Will Learn
• Trademark Year in Review
• IP Strategy By Design: Using Design Rights To Protect Innovations
• Statute of Limitations and Laches in Trademark Cases
• Managing a Worldwide Trademark Portfolio: Legal and Business Considerations
• Trademark Prosecution: Focus on Post-Registration: Audits and Trademark Modernization Act Implementation
• Ethical Issues in Trademark Practice Before the USPTO
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for experienced trademark law practitioners.