See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This advanced level program will provide an up-to-the-minute review of current trends and case law impacting the practice of trademark law today. Essential viewing for in-house and law firm attorneys specializing in trademark law, this program brings together an outstanding faculty of experienced trademark practitioners, industry experts and regulatory voices who will share helpful insights on the most recent developments and time-tested strategies in trademark practice. This program pays special attention to presenting topics emphasizing practical skills.
What You Will Learn
• Overview of Important 2019 & 2020 Trademark Decisions
• Intersection of Trademarks and Bankruptcy
• Willfulness and Trademark Damages - Romag Fasteners
• Trademark Prosecution - Key Developments
• Changing Hats and Changing Perspectives: TTAB Practice Tips from a Recently Appointed Judge
• Ethics in Trademarks
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for experienced trademark lawyers interested in learning some of the most important recent developments in the practice.