See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program assembles an expert panel of speakers with extensive knowledge of the intricacies inherent in cyber insurance coverage from the industry/insurer, corporate client, external counsel and regulatory perspectives. This advanced discussion addresses some of the most damaging cyber-based events that raise serious coverage concerns that insured parties and their associated counsel and internal officers should consider when assessing their cyber insurance policy and overall coverage approach.
What You Will Learn
• Review of cyber events and their repercussions - Cybercrime, Cyber-negligence, Cyber-Accidents
• Corporate boards’ concerns and the role of counsel, operations and risk officers in cyber events
• The “act of war” exclusion and the Mondelez lawsuit
• Coverage for “phishing” losses
• Considerations in procuring/renewing coverage and the potential cyber insurance market of the near future
Who Should Attend
Lawyers counseling clients in cybersecurity, data privacy and related insurance matters should find this program informative.