See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
As copyright law continues to become increasingly complex in the face of new technologies and new ways of doing business, it is more important than ever to stay up-to-date. In order to continue to provide the sophisticated, practical counsel your clients expect, attend this program where you will learn about the latest developments from a group of leading experts on copyright law. The speakers at this advanced seminar will address critical issues in copyright law, drawing on their extensive experience and judgment.
Current developments will be explored in the context of developed law and proposals and prospects for future change. The faculty will invite and answer questions to be sure those attending the program receive information relevant to their practice.
What You Will Learn
- Copyright infringement trials, including strategies and tactics, motions at every stage of the litigation
- Right of publicity and entertainment law for the copyright lawyer
- Music copyright litigation
- An update on the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- International Copyright Law - Choice of law, treaties and conventions, jurisdictions and recovery
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for experienced copyright law practitioners.