See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
As copyright law continues to become increasingly complex in the face of new technologies and new ways of doing business, it is more important than ever to stay up to date. Join your fellow copyright bar colleagues at this program where you will learn about the latest developments from a group of leading experts on copyright law. The speakers at this advanced seminar will address critical issues in copyright law, drawing on their extensive experience and judgment.
Current developments will be explored in the context of developed law and proposals and prospects for future change. The faculty will invite and answer questions to be sure those attending the program receive information relevant to their practice.
What You Will Learn:
- Hear updates in key copyright cases and related developments
- Discuss emerging issues in copyright fair use doctrine
- Apply practical considerations in copyright registration litigation
- Review copyright law developments in the entertainment industry
- Explain the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)’s latest updates and its recurring challenges
- Review recent international copyright law developments
Who Should Attend:
Experienced copyright lawyers should find this program helpful. A working knowledge of copyright law is assumed of all program attendees.