See Credit Details Below
COVID has fundamentally transformed employer/employee relationships worldwide. Now, as we emerge from the pandemic?or as COVID becomes endemic?employers are reversing, undoing or altering their height-of-the-pandemic approach to telecommuting. Of course, multinationals have lots of questions about the global transition back to the physical work site:
- Should employees returning to physical worksites be able to telecommute more than pre-pandemic?
- How can an employer revamp or relax height-of-the-pandemic workplace safety precautions?vaccine screening, mask mandates, exposure notifications and the like?
- What communications should an employer make, to convince staff that the workplace is safe?
- And: How does a multinational employer align its return-to-worksite initiatives across borders?
This fast-paced session offers a multinational employer global strategies for getting staff back to the workplace post-pandemic, or during a COVID endemic. The program has three parts:
- Global post-pandemic return-to-work initiatives: The context and the challenge (25 minutes)
- The legal risks, worldwide, around post-pandemic return-to-work initiatives (20 minutes)
- Multinational global strategies for global post-pandemic return-to-work initiatives (15 minutes)
Who should attend:
- In-house and law firm lawyers who advise multinational clients on employment law and HR compliance
- HR professionals at multinational employers
- Workplace safety professionals
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: In-house counsel and law firm lawyers who advise multinational clients on employment law and HR compliance, HR professionals at multinational employers, workplace safety and other allied professionals
Advanced Preparation: None
Donald C. Dowling, Jr.
Littler Mendelson P.C.