See Credit Details Below
This program does not offer CLE credit in any jurisdiction
Even the world’s finest litigators sometimes have trouble marketing themselves or taking the steps to develop business. They believe that there isn’t much they can do until one of their contacts has a problem and needs a lawyer. Others are just not certain about which marketing approach is the best for their practice and personality. But that argument no longer works.
There are tactics that litigators can and should take daily both to serve their in-between-engagement contacts and develop a stream of business. These are strategies and tactics that can reinforce a reputation, help maintain connections and build a robust network.
Please join Deborah Brightman Farone of Farone Advisors LLC, former CMO of both Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Debevoise & Plimpton, and the author of “Best Practices in Law Firm Business Development and Marketing” (PLI 2019) as she is interviewed by David Burgess, Publishing Director at The Legal 500.
Together they will discuss:
- How to create a litigation business plan for a firm, practice area or individual (12 minutes)
- Using analytics to know more about your clients than you ever thought possible and to learn how you can generate business in the future (12 minutes)
- The public profile that attracts the right type of assignments and at the same time differentiates one lawyer from the next (12 minutes)
- Tracking trends in litigation to be able to pivot or reset your practice’s focus (12 minutes)
- How to develop training programs to cultivate the talents of new lawyers and lawyers with leadership potential (12 minutes)