See Credit Details Below
Whether you are new to the field, seeking a quick refresher, or if your law practice only touches upon employment law issues, this jam-packed employment law primer is designed for you. An expert faculty will lead you through the major statutes, regulations and case law governing the employer/employee relationship and offer practical pointers ranging from hiring to firing and everything in between.
What You Will Learn
- Best practices for navigating the employee hiring process
- The basics behind retaliation and whistleblowing claims
- Discrimination and harassment law in the workplace
- The most common wage/hour concerns and litigation trends
- ADA, FMLA and accommodation fundamentals
- Key ethical considerations in conducting effective workplace investigations
- Earn up to one full hour of Ethics credit
- Transitional credit available
Credit Available: CLE, CPD and HRCI HR Recertification
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys and human resources professionals at all levels, including those who are new to the employment law arena or seeking a refresher.