See Credit Details Below
This Studio Briefing features a speaker faculty cast with a rounded group of authoritative perspectives, including voices from litigation finance, bankruptcy practice and the bench, delivering a complete discussion of how litigation finance operates in bankruptcy litigation matters Our speakers discuss the judicial perspective on litigation finance, as well as how litigation and litigation funding impacts a company's financial picture. The agenda also includes examples of litigation finance in bankruptcy and their substantive takeaways.
What You Will Learn
- Bankruptcy judicial perspective on the industry
- The impact of litigation and litigation finance on a company’s financial performance
- How litigation funding works in bankruptcy
- Examples of litigation funding in bankruptcy
- Litigation finance during a downturn
Attorneys engaged in bankruptcy litigation matters should find this program helpful.