See Credit Details Below
Presented by Practising Law Institute in cooperation with the Federal Communications Bar Association, join a faculty of top practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and senior officials from the FCC in-person or via live webcast. This premier conference will provide attendees with a in-depth look at cutting-edge issues facing the telecommunications industry today. Addressing critical trends and the latest developments, including wireless telecommunications, broadband, cybersecurity issues, legislative updates and more, the Institute also focuses on industry competition, convergence and consolidation across a wide range of perspectives. This program is ideal for those looking to get up to speed on the significant developments of 2022 while obtaining a preview of what lies ahead 2023.
What You Will Learn
Upon completing this program, attendees will be able to:
- Identify key developments in the wireless and spectrum space
- Explain recent legislative proposals and other developments and priorities on the Hill
- Evaluate the services enabled by satellites
- Describe challenges related to delivery of broadband services envisioned by the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021
- Discuss thorny cybersecurity and supply chain issues specific to the telecommunications industry
- Featured remarks from FCC Commissioners, Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and Administrator, National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), and discussions with FCC Bureau Chiefs
- Lunch will be provided
Who Should Attend
Telecommunications and communications lawyers and allied professionals working in this field will find this program to be of interest.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: An interest in or experience with telecommunications law and policy issues.
Advanced Preparation: None