See Credit Details Below
CPE credit (NASBA QAS Self-Study) is available by completing and passing the program’s CPE Review & Exam.
While this program offers CPE (NASBA) credit, it has expired for CLE credit in many states. Please check the credit calculator below. No certificate will be issued if credit has expired in your state.
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Recall the steps in the SEC Staff review process.
- Enumerate the steps in the process of initially responding to an SEC Comment Letter.
- Outline several examples of comments and responses.
- List the steps in the process of responding to subsequent rounds of SEC comments.
This program will focus on:
- The SEC Staff review process and the steps involved in that process.
- SEC Comment Letters and the steps involved in responding thereto.
- The process involved in responding to subsequent rounds of SEC comments.
CPE Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Outside and in-house counsel, accountants, auditors, boards of directors, and other allied professionals interested in the SEC Staff review process and the process of responding to SEC Comment Letters.
Prerequisites: A background in SEC financial reporting, disclosure, and compliance requirements.
Advance Preparation: None
Instructional Method: QAS Self-Study
Updated: June 2018