See Credit Details Below
PLI's Sports Deals features leading counsel discussing legal transactions in the sports industry, which include stadium financing, business divorce and the sports team M&A landscape. Our speakers review the due diligence process up to closing, league guidelines in sports deals as well as novel investment vehicles among other related concerns for an informative and practical survey of some of the most pressing and common issues that may arise in sports transactions.
What You Will Learn:
• Reviewing the current state of the sports team M&A Landscape
• Discussing league guidelines
• Understanding novel investment vehicles
• Operational changes resulting from the pandemic
• Explaining the due diligence process
• Closing the transaction
• Reviewing business divorce
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.