See Credit Details Below
This program features leading counsel in securities and global risk management practice as they discuss the SEC's new cybersecurity disclosure rules and how they would work from a cybersecurity perspective. The analysis will address the current framework, review 2021 enforcement efforts and offer some related practice predictions.
What You Will Learn:
- Reviewing the existing SEC disclosure framework
- Analyzing the new enhanced cybersecurity disclosure proposal
- Assessing how the new disclosure proposal would work from a cybersecurity perspective
- Discussing the SEC’s 2021 cybersecurity enforcement efforts
- Sharing predictions for 2022 and beyond
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.