See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Experienced faculty will examine significant developments in education law and policy, as well as the implications of these developments for your clients.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intersection between mental health diagnoses and IDEA disability categories
- Focus on best practices for keeping schools safe while upholding rights of children with disabilities
- Identify key new case law developments
- Consider legal issues affecting transgender and gender nonconforming students in K-12 schools
- Spot ethical issues that can arise in school law practice
Who Should Attend
This program, offering practical guidance and covering the latest legal developments, is valuable for school law attorneys, impartial hearing officers, and agency and school district administrators, as well as parents interested in learning about the unique issues arising in school law.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Interest in issues that can arise in school law practice
Advanced Prep: None