See Credit Details Below
This program does not offer CLE credit.
This Studio Briefing series features leading experts in legal professional development addressing topics that are reshaping how law firms and legal departments develop and retain their talent. Chaired by Jennifer Bluestein, Chief Talent Officer at Perkins Coie LLP and author of the PLI treatises, “An Associate's First Year: A Guide to Thriving at a Law Firm” and “Stepping It Up: A Guide for Mid-Level Law Firm Associates,” this episode covers how junior lawyers facing the next stage of their career can build positive habits and practices to prepare them for more senior roles. Featuring, Sandra Bang of Sable Group, our faculty discuss specific recommendations and broader professional considerations that attorneys entering the mid-career phase of the practice should learn.
What You Will Learn:
- Translating evaluation and performance review feedback
- Avoiding the pitfalls of email and remote practice
- Building relationships in a hybrid environment
- Managing up, down and across
- Trends in technology, pricing and client management to understand the future of large law firm practice
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.