See Credit Details Below
Presented in cooperation with ACC, this free presentation will include a panel of seasoned attorney legal operations professionals and a leading alternative legal services provider. The presentation is designed for in-house counsel and legal operations professionals who manage and negotiate contracts and want to demonstrate the value of an efficient contract management process. The program will examine: (i) how to maximize the performance efficiency of your contract management function through using best-in-class playbooks and templates, process mapping and triaging; and (ii) adding value through leveraging business intelligence from contract data analytics. Attendees will come away with new ideas, examples and resources relating to:
- Best-in-Class Playbooks, built on interactive technology platforms, enabling real-time collaboration, incorporating templates, process maps and negotiation guidance
- Process mapping providing insight into actionable data
- Triaging for resource allocation by applying recommended criteria to tier review efforts according to risk
- Using structured data to streamline management of information from your contracts
- Building analytics and scorecards into your process - response time, turnaround time, fall-back utilization and other key metrics
- Improving compliance to company contracting standards
Lucy Endel Bassli: Founder and Principal, InnoLegal Services, PLLC
Bart Mooney: Director, Contract Admistration, Ingram Micro Inc.
Mark Ross: Executive Vice President and Global Head of Contracts, Compliance and Commercial Services, Integreon
La’Resa Young: Administrative Director, Legal Operations, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Inc.