See Credit Details Below
This program will explore the unique legal issues facing the open source and free software community. Our experienced faculty will discuss: the basics of open source, compliance, cooperation and enforcement, branding and project management, transactions, licensing, and M&A and eliminating bias in open source communities.
What You Will Learn
• Learn the basics of open source software ("OSS") - licenses, compliance rules and tools
• Understand compliance, cooperation and enforcement
• Examine branding and project management
• Understand OSS in transactions, licensing and M&A
• Recognize and eliminate bias in open source communities
Elimination of bias credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for technology lawyers, IP lawyers, in-house counsel, outside corporate counsel, and allied professionals whose clients develop, use, distribute or invest in technology.