See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2019 features some of the nation’s most respected real estate lawyers, ready to share battle-tested tips and techniques for negotiating your most complex real estate transactions. Part lecture, part discussion, this program delivers the type of informative interactive segments that skillfully blend prepared presentations with spontaneous audience engagement. Whether the deal includes a new residential development or a “trophy” commercial property, this program will share current, helpful strategies for navigating a variety of transactions in a range of real estate matters.
What You Will Learn
• Leasing in today's era of co-working space
• The market overview of major real estate transactions
• Recent trends in real estate lending 2019
• Key issues for negotiating joint venture agreements
• Distressed loans and lender remedies
• Successfully closing complex purchase and sale transactions
• Lender negotiations in loan agreements
Earn one full hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
Real estate attorneys, investment bankers who acquire and sell real estate, real estate executives, asset managers and acquisition managers, investment advisors, bankers and real estate advisors and consultants.