See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This two-day program is designed to help newly admitted attorneys fulfill the New Jersey newly admitted CLE requirements, but will benefit both experienced and newly admitted attorneys. The program will include New Jersey-specific instruction about subject areas required by the Supreme Court of New Jersey Board on Continuing Legal Education (BCLE) for newly admitted lawyers licensed in New Jersey.
What You Will Learn
- New Jersey civil trial preparation
- New Jersey criminal trial preparation
- New Jersey law office management
- New Jersey landlord tenant practice
- New Jersey basic estate planning
- New Jersey family law practice
- New Jersey basic estate administration
- New Jersey municipal court practice
- New Jersey real estate closing procedures
- New Jersey ethics and responsibility
Who Should Attend
This program is designed to help attorneys comply with New Jersey mandatory continuing legal education requirements for newly admitted attorneys. Participating in both days of this program will fulfill 15 credits in 9 newly admitted subject areas. You can also receive one hour of ethics.