See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Join renowned Program Chairs, Martin D. Polevoy of DLA Piper, Jonathan L. Mechanic of Fried Frank and a veritable who’s who of commercial real estate lawyers for battle-tested tips and techniques for negotiating your most complex real estate transactions.
Negotiating Real Estate Deals remains second-to-none, delivering the type of informative, interactive segments that skillfully blend prepared presentations with audience engagement.
This year, we will cover recent areas of concern in commercial real estate and welcome several new remarkable speakers while providing attendees with the well-honed practice skills and unique insights that you have come to expect from this always incredible program.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
• Prepare for the impact of beneficial ownership reporting requirements under new FinCEN Final Rules
• Assess key changes in the commercial real estate market in 2023
• Discuss conversions of office spaces with examples from Chicago’s South Side, 25 Water Street in NYC, and other key geographic areas of real estate development
• Review the status of construction lending
• Skillfully complete well-organize deal closing
• Strategize loan workouts
• Combine civility and ethics with strong negotiation tactics
• Structure and utilize joint ventures for real estate transactions
Who Should Attend
Real estate, legal and financial professionals who handle complex, high-value real estate transactions will benefit from this program.
New animated ethics tutorial by Michael H. Rubin, veteran appellate attorney, humorist, and award-winning novelist.
Program Level: Update.
Prerequisites: A foundation in commercial real estate transactions including deal negotiations, lending terms, and contracts.
Advanced Preparation: None.