See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The Annual Municipal Law Institute provides attendees with analysis of important developments, emerging legal issues, and best practices for local government lawyers. This year’s program will explore important issues and developments in crucial areas of municipal law.
What You Will Learn
- How to structure a winning argument: writing skills for municipal lawyers
- Municipal employment law and handling conflicts between laws, contracts, policies, and other authorities
- Vaccines: can local governments regulate in this area?
- Depositions and remote depositions for municipal lawyers
- Supreme Court update for municipal lawyers
- Ethics for municipal lawyers
Who Should Attend
Regardless of experience level, lawyers practicing in a city law department, as well as attorneys representing city agencies, commissions, or employees, will benefit from this program.