See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This revamped half-day program explores the unique challenges digital health manufacturers face navigating the labyrinth of regulatory, labeling, adoption, and pricing hurdles and how attorneys can help lead the way.
Getting a highly-regulated product from development to market is no easy feat. Rapidly evolving technologies and complex layers of purchasing and adoption decision-makers make the challenge for super-technical digital health products almost insurmountable. Strategic market access planning is a do-or-die requirement, and lawyers have an essential role to play in leading developers through the process.
Employing a series of case studies and in-depth discussions, Market Access Best Practices: Focus on Digital Health will take attendees through the process - pointing out the potential pitfalls.
What You Will Learn
- Recent enforcement activity in the digital health sector
- Best practices to mitigate risk for life science companies integrating digital health tools into market access strategies
- Latest updates from FDA relating to use of health software and data analytics
- How direct-to-consumer platforms such as telehealth are changing patient and provider engagement at life science companies
- Insights on the new landscape of prescription digital therapeutics
- Half-day program!
Who Should Attend
Attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical , medical devices, digital health, and life sciences companies.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical , medical devices, digital health, and life sciences companies.
Prerequisites: An interest in the law and business of pharmaceutical, medical devices, digital health, and life sciences companies.
Advanced Prep: None