See Credit Details Below
Trade secret litigation is on the rise, both civil litigation and follow-on criminal prosecution for trade secret theft. Companies are grappling with how to protect their valuable information and minimize risk in their technological collaborations, especially with foreign partners, and in their employee onboarding and off boarding processes.
Please join Jeffrey M. Fisher and Janice W. Reicher of Farella Braun + Martel LLP for an overview of:
- Trends in trade secret litigation, both civil and criminal, and best practices in litigating these cases
- Differences in the trade secret law and considerations in civil vs. criminal cases
- How to protect your valuable intellectual property, including key issues relating to litigation involving non-disclosure agreements and employment agreements
- Discussion of lessons learned from recent civil trade secret jury trials, including Huawei v. CNEX and Bladeroom v. Facebook and Emerson
- Discussion of certain high profile criminal trade secret cases including US v. Levandowski and US v. Huawei.