See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Join our expert faculty of life sciences practitioners, in-house counsel, government regulators, and prosecutors as we examine the current state of life sciences law and what the future might hold for affected parties. This program will cover the broad range of issues confronting the life sciences industry: structuring of compliant financial and other relationships; recent developments in scientific discourse and promotional guidelines affecting FDA-regulated companies; and federal and state enforcement of health care fraud and abuse laws, including the federal False Claims Act, the federal Anti-Kickback Statute, the Stark law, and similar state laws.
What You Will Learn
• The legal framework for promoting drugs, biologics, and medical devices
• Legal requirements related to off-label promotion
• Recent developments in life sciences law and regulation
• Trends in health care fraud enforcement
• Best practices for compliance program effectiveness and internal investigations
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: Attorneys and allied professionals who counsel pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Prerequisites: An interest in the law and business of pharmaceutical and life sciences companies.
Advanced Prep: None