See Credit Details Below
At this conference, the country’s leading experts in leveraged finance will examine key concepts and strategies in serving leveraged companies, including portfolio companies of private equity firms.
You will learn about the leveraged finance marketplace today, including new deal activity, continuing refinancing needs, evolving trends in leveraged finance, structural shifts in financing sources, debt activism, the impact of macro-economic, regulatory and political developments, hot topics in bankruptcy and restructuring for leveraged finance attorneys, and financing product alternatives.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this program attendees will be able to:
• Discuss business and legal drivers of deal activity
• Recognize deal structuring considerations and financing trends
• Understand commitment letters and the acquisition financing process
• Address perspectives on covenant trends
• Describe case law developments every practitioner should know
• Follow the latest financing documentation topics and trends
Earn one hour of ethics credits