See Credit Details Below
CPE credit (NASBA QAS Self-Study) is available by completing and passing the program’s CPE Review & Exam.
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
· Recognize current issues in impairment testing and the order in which impairment tests should be performed.
· Recall the steps in impairment testing for plant assets and finite lived intangible assets.
· Describe the steps in impairment testing for indefinite lived intangible assets and goodwill.
This program will focus on:
· The order in which impairment tests should be performed.
· The steps in the impairment testing processes for:
o Plant assets.
o Intangible assets.
· Impairment testing considerations in the current Coronavirus environment.
CPE Program Level: Overview
Intended Audience: CPAs, accountants, attorneys and other allied professionals who regularly deal with SEC reporting and disclosure requirements, and related accounting issues, including in-house counsel, outside attorneys, chief financial officers (CFOs), controllers and their staff, internal auditors, and partners of public accounting firms and their staff.
Prerequisites: A general knowledge of SEC reporting and disclosure requirements, and other related accounting issues, including the various impairment tests required by U.S. GAAP.
Advanced Preparation: None
Instructional Method: QAS Self-Study
Updated: April 2020
Credit Information: 1 CPE credit is available upon completion of this program’s 3 content-review questions and a minimum passing score of 70% on the 5-question final exam.