See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Intellectual property ("IP") monetization and investment is a core consideration for many companies and investors. IP monetization transactions and structures can generate substantial financial and strategic value, adding an array of options for IP owners and investors. At the same time, an ever-increasingly complex set of considerations must be managed to effectively monetize IP. Staying abreast of relevant developments relating to IP monetization is critical. The state of the law and of the IP marketplace continues to evolve rapidly, with significant legal and business developments occurring on a regular basis. Adding another dimension of complexity and opportunity, IP monetization at the international level has become a fundamental component of many IP monetization programs, as a significant portion of Europe moves toward a unitary European patent, and IP law and strategies continue to mature rapidly in Asian economies. The result is a complex and fluid environment with a substantial amount of both opportunity and uncertainty.
What You Will Learn
- NEW! Explore the impact of artificial intelligence and blockchain on IP monetization
- Updated! Gain current tips from a broad range of key IP monetization players
- New Developments! Master the increasingly complex licensing and enforcement landscapes, judicial, legislative and agency actions impacting IP monetization strategies, as well as new monetization products and strategies
- Revised! Update on IP valuation
- Explore ethical issues arising in IP assertions and monetization transactions
- Updated! Emerging insurance models and products to manage risk in monetization transactions
- Earn one hour of Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for in-house corporate, financing and IP counsel and personnel responsible for IP monetization strategies; corporate IP and knowledge managers; financing and investment professionals, as well as other allied professionals who need to learn or get up to speed on the latest developments in IP monetization.
Program Level: Basic
Intended Audience: This program is designed for in-house corporate, financing and IP counsel and personnel responsible for IP monetization strategies; corporate IP and knowledge managers; financing and investment professionals, as well as other allied professionals who need to learn or get up to speed on the latest developments in IP monetization.
Prerequisites: A fundamental understanding of basic concepts in monetizing and valuation of IP assets, insurance products for IP monetization transactions, artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies and the law.
Advanced Preparation: None.