See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This series of Studio Briefings on International Corporate Practice highlights select topics for insightful analysis with Carole Basri, the author of PLI’s treatise, “International Corporate Practice : A Practitioner's Guide to Global Success,” and many of the book’s chapter authors and legal experts. This Studio Briefing will cover international corporate compliance, focusing on cybersecurity, export control laws, cryptocurrency and AML and increased compliance enforcement in anti-corruption and competition law arenas.
What You Will Learn
• October 28, 2021 reinstatement of the Yates memo
• Cybersecurity (e.g. recent ransomware attacks) and OFAC Guidances
• Countermanding export control laws between the U.S. and China (China’s recent Anti-Sanctions Law)
• Cryptocurrency regulation and AML
• Biden administration announcements of increased compliance enforcement in the anti-corruption and competition law areas
Who Should Attend
Lawyers engaged in international corporate practice and corporate compliance matters, in particular, should find this program to be informative.
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.