See Credit Details Below
• What is the duty of professional secrecy (principle/duty of loyalty) in Civil Code countries?
• How is the attorney client privilege/duty of professional secrecy different in Common Law versus Civil Code?
• What is the international attorney client privilege and why is it important for lawyers to understand?
• Can the attorney client privilege be waived?
• Is the attorney client privilege applicable to in house lawyers?
• Do in house counsel in Civil Code countries, except for Brazil, Germany and Spain, have the attorney client privilege/duty of secrecy?
• Do in house counsel in Common Law countries, except India, have the attorney client privilege?
• What are some of the questions you ask in the survey on the international attorney client privilege? How many countries are covered? How often is it updated?
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.