See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
PLI’s 22nd Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe offers a unique focus on the application of U.S. securities law in the EU and features a faculty of leading practitioners, in-house counsel and government regulators from the U.S. and the UK, who will address recent developments in market activity and enforcement and offer practical guidance for companies and financial institutions across Europe, the U.S. and beyond. This conference, essential for corporate and securities lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, financial professionals, and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws, cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity, and shareholder activists, will address a broad range of topics encountered on a day to day basis.
What you Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe key U.S. and European regulatory updates
- Explain important concepts in technology and innovation in financial markets
- Identify recent enforcement updates and how to apply these lessons in practice
- Evaluate the ESG agenda and reporting obligations
- Analyze recent accounting and auditing developments
Who Should Attend
Corporate and securities lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, financial professionals, and others in senior management whose decisions are affected by securities laws and by cross-border mergers & acquisitions, private equity and shareholder activists.
- Ethics credit
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Elimination of Bias credit
- Lunch will be provided on both days of the program
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: An interest in receiving updates regarding EU, UK and US securities regulations.
Advanced Prep: None