See Credit Details Below
Why you should attend:
M&A activity continues to be robust. What is driving the current market? How has the strong M&A market (coupled with strong financing markets) affected how strategics and financial sponsors approach dealmaking? How will these developments influence the strategies of activists and how should companies be preparing? Join our expert faculty of lawyers, general counsels, regulators and investment bankers as we explore the current state of M&A and the trends you need to be aware of for the year ahead.
What you will learn:
• Understand the participants, deal types and financing engine driving the current M&A market
• Understand which deal protections are currently in vogue and why
• Identify key regulatory Issues for the M&A lawyer
• Understand the elements, risks and rewards of the LBO Model
• Learn about structuring considerations related to pre-closing reorganizations
• Best practices for the treatment of equity awards in transactions
Earn one hour of ethics credit
Intended Audience & Prerequisites:
A background in the dealmaking process. This seminar is geared to attorneys in private practice, in-house counsel, and other business professionals who seek a practical overview and update of key issues that arise in the dealmaking process.