See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Updated every year to address advertising challenges posed by new technologies and creative approaches to marketing to consumers, this advanced program is led by faculty experts who will examine current issues companies face as they develop campaigns. Attend this program to hear real-world advice and learn practical tips and strategies you can put into use daily.
What You Will Learn
- Review recent enforcement actions and hear about priorities at the FTC and NAD
- Learn about key issues advertisers face in the metaverse
- Explore best practices for reviewing advertising copy and content pre-publication
- Analyze special considerations in commercial production agreements
- Learn about unique issues involving calls to action, disclosures, disclaimers and more
- Earn a full hour of ethics credit
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives, and allied professionals who practice in the fields of advertising, media, communications, trademark, and consumer protection law.