See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
The role of the in-house counsel continues to transform to meet new challenges in relation to an increasingly global economy, financial turmoil and continually changing new technologies. It is essential for all in-house counsel to be informed of the latest developments and to possess effective, budget-conscious strategies for managing the legal and practical business matters of corporate law departments, while adding value to the enterprise.
What You Will Learn:
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
• Follow recent developments in generative AI relating to legal services
• Analyze Supreme Court cases that will impact Corporate America
• Appraise developments in corporate governance, including ESG and other key governance challenges going forward
• Respond to corporate litigation developments affecting in-house counsel
• Track developments in the domestic and international antitrust landscape
• Recognize developments in internal investigations and white collar
Who Should Attend:
Corporate in-house counsel and outside counsel who advise them.
An interest in understanding legal issues specific to in-house counsel.