See Credit Details Below
The role of the in-house counsel continues to transform to meet new challenges in relation to the Covid-19 crisis, an increasingly global economy, financial turmoil and continually changing new technologies. It is essential for all in-house counsel to be informed of the latest developments and to possess effective, budget-conscious strategies for managing the legal and practical business matters of corporate law departments, while adding value to the enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- Recent developments in in-house legal operations and AI
- Supreme Court cases that will impact Corporate America
- Developments in corporate governance, including the Covid-19 crisis, ESG, and other key governance challenges going forward
- Corporate litigation that has arisen from the Covid-19 crisis
- In-house perspectives on disaster preparedness in light of Covid-19
- Privacy considerations of Covid-19 response and return to work strategies
Program Levels: All Levels
Intended Audience: Corporate in-house counsel and outside counsel who advise them
Prerequisites: An interest in understanding legal issues specific to in-house counsel.
Advanced Preparation: None