See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
The financial services industry is one of the most heavily regulated industries and the regulations are constantly changing. The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act changed the landscape and companies must maintain their vigilance to comply with its requirements. Federal and state agencies, including the OCC, FFIEC, Federal Reserve and CFPB, have issued regulations, guidance and recommendations regarding data security, cybersecurity, data privacy and the use of social media.
There are also cybersecurity risks that require constant monitoring with offshore and domestic criminals pinging every financial website hundreds of times each day looking for a soft spot in the firewall.
What You Will Learn
• OCC Compliance Requirements for Financial Institutions
• FFIEC Final Guidance on Social Media
• Impact of Dodd-Frank Act
• NIST Cybersecurity Requirements
• California Regulatory Environment
• Federal Information Security Management Act
• Information Security Issues
• Mobile Apps Considerations
• Strategic Alliances -- ownership of IP and data
Who Should Attend
This seminar will help you catch up on these recent developments, with a look forward at how a new administration will impact industry IT requirements.