See Credit Details Below
Financial services firms’ corporate compliance programs continue to be under intense regulatory scrutiny and face immense challenges brought upon by the FinTech revolution. Many of the financial service regulators have been looking at these developments with a keen interest. The regulatory landscape in which financial services firms operate in this space is evolving and at the same time, regulators have increasingly leveraged technologies in their collection and analysis of a wide variety of data to help inform policy and to detect problematic behavior. At this program, attendees will get a solid foundation about the relevant regulatory framework, as well as practical considerations regarding the design and implementation of such programs. A distinguished faculty of practitioners and regulators will review the major regulations and current examination and enforcement actions to give attendees a multi-faceted perspective on requirements and best practices in this area.
What You Will Learn
- What are the important RegTech initiatives impacting financial services compliance programs?
- Who are the primary regulators, how do they apply data analytics, and what can we learn from recent enforcement activity?
- Learn about today’s hot topics being addressed by corporate compliance programs
- Find out which practical aspects should be considered when integrating a compliance and risk program
- Developing, enhancing and implementing risk-based AML compliance programs
- Explore the major legal and supervisory issues facing counsel advising financial services compliance programs
Program Levels: All Levels
Prerequisites: An interest in corporate compliance programs.
Advanced Preparation: None