See Credit Details Below
Hear from experienced practitioners who will discuss a broad range of ethical issues that can arise for in-house corporate counsel. This unique program will help you identify and analyze relevant ethical obligations and best practices for in-house counsel.
What You Will Learn
- Representing the corporate entity: who is the client?
- Best practices and related professional conduct obligations when in-house counsel function in multiple roles
- Protecting attorney-client privileged communications and client confidential information
- Use of technology: ethical considerations for in-house counsel
- Ethical issues and best practices when working remotely