See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This timely program will provide strategies to support diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the legal profession. Disability rights and affirmative action, two critical areas affecting DEI in the workplace, will be covered. Our experienced panelists of attorneys, consultants, and other DEI professionals will explore disability rights in the legal workplace and the impact of the recent affirmative action Supreme Court decision on workplace DEI.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and promote disability rights in the legal profession
- Be aware of the impact of the recent affirmative action Supreme Court decision on workplace DEI
- Recognize effective DEI training approaches
Who Should Attend
Attorneys and allied professionals of all levels who are looking to increase their knowledge and tools to support a diverse and inclusive work environment in the legal profession should attend.
- Hear Featured Speaker Tanya K. Hernández, Archibald R. Murray Professor of Law, Fordham Law, address critical race theory and workplace DEI in the shadow of anti-affirmative action
- Earn up to 3.0 Diversity, Inclusion and Elimination of Bias credits depending on your jurisdiction. Please confirm approval for your jurisdiction in the credit information section.
Program Level: Overview
Prerequisites: Attorneys and allied professionals of all levels who are looking to increase their knowledge of tools that support a diverse and inclusive work environment in the legal profession should attend.
Advanced Prep: None