See Credit Details Below
Join us for PLI’s first litigation program in London. This half-day program will cover specialized issues that impact litigators in Europe and the U.S. Our experienced faculty of European and U.S. litigators will explore timely international litigation issues. Whether you are a solicitor, barrister, or allied professional you will not want to miss this unique educational opportunity. The program will conclude with a networking reception with drinks and canapés.
What You Will Learn
- Master cross-border tactics and litigation strategies
- Compare European group claims and U.S. class action cases
- Describe Brexit’s impact on cross-border disputes between the U.S. and UK
- Our international faculty includes speakers from the U.S. and UK
- Join us for a networking reception with drinks and canapés following the program
- Solicitors in Ireland & European Lawyers registered with the Law Society of Ireland: Solicitors holding a Practising Certificate from the Law Society of Ireland and European Lawyers registered with the Law Society of Ireland and holding current qualifying certificates may apply credits earned attending this program toward their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.
- Solicitors in the United Kingdom: This program may be eligible for your own identified learning and development needs under the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s new approach to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).