PLI “Safe Return” Policy for In-Person Programs
See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
In a world of advanced and persistent attacks, cybersecurity has become a top concern. Lawyers and law firms protect confidential client data, personal information about employees, and even market-moving information about transactions under development. In this program, an expert faculty will review current threats, professional standards of care and the policies, procedures, and training legal practitioners can use to meet the challenge.
What You Will Learn:
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand attorney legal obligations in connection with cybersecurity
- Identify the major and emerging cybersecurity threats against which client data must be protected
- Engage with clients, throughout the life cycle of matters, to partner on protecting data
- Put in place appropriate policies, procedures, and training for internal governance of risk
- Appropriately insure your legal practice against cybersecurity risks
Who Should Attend: This program is geared toward attorneys and related professionals working in law firms, legal services providers, and in-house counsel who are interested in or responsible for maintaining client privacy and securing client data.
Prerequisites: An interest in maintaining client privacy and securing client data.
Program Level: Overview
Advanced Prep: None