See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
This program addresses the role of law enforcement in cybercrime matters and how attorneys can handle their cooperation with law enforcement, including handling requests from law enforcement agencies. Our expert faculty also addresses cyber-insurance considerations, namely the role of the carrier and U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) guidance on ransom payments using cryptocurrency.
What You Will Learn
• The role of law enforcement in cybercrime investigations
• Data breach reporting requirements
• The role of cyber-insurance and the role of the carrier
• Responding to requests for law enforcement; how they can help; the law enforcement “hold”
• When not to report a cybercrime incident to law enforcement
• Recent guidance by the US Treasury Department's OFAC on payments of ransom using crypto-currency
Who Should Attend
Attorneys involved in cybercrime matters, including data and privacy breaches among other forms of cybercrime, should find this program helpful.
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.