See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend:
The NFT marketplace has exploded as commercial entities and consumers alike see NFTs as marketing tools, investment strategies, and business drivers. In this Studio Briefing, we will look at a hypothetical NFT startup and its business model. Our panel will issue-spot legal and business issues to help guide lawyers counseling NFT clients on operational, third-party stakeholder, and regulatory concerns.
What You Will Learn:
• Explaining the philosophy of the NFT ecosystem
• Reviewing legal issues for stakeholders
• Contractual arrangements around launching an NFT platform
• Identifying unique securities issues
• Discussing NFTs as prizes in sweepstakes and contests
• Detailing legal terms and conditions for NFTs platforms
• Effective counsel before and during crises
Who Should Attend:
Attorneys engaged in transactions involved NFTs should find this program to be informative.\
PLI’s Studio Briefings are on-demand video CLE programs that feature an intimate and engaging round table discussion format with legal and industry experts addressing a range of topics. Visit our landing page for our library of PLI Studio Briefings.