See Credit Details Below
Why You Should Attend
Nationwide demands for infrastructure development dominate the construction industry. Thus, construction legal groups must demonstrate expertise in infrastructure regulation, funding, and process to remain competitive on the national stage. Similarly, developers and contractors cannot perform successfully on large projects without its attorneys having a deep grasp on the needs and processes for infrastructure building.
Against this backdrop, PLI proudly welcomes back Program Chairs Josh M. Leavitt and Heidi Hennig Rowe for this comprehensive program to bolster the skills and understanding of successful contracting, recent financing, and project management strategies for those practicing in the construction and development space.
This year, our expert faculty will explain the heightened interest of lawmakers in the construction and engineering sectors while guiding attendees through the important (and often unique) aspects of government contracts. Experienced government contracts and construction attorneys as well as government affairs professionals will also discuss key parts of the recently passed Infrastructure Bill.
What You will Learn
- Hear from experts on the Infrastructure Bill, Airport development, and Transit-Oriented Development (TOD)
- Review project and public finance techniques including TIFIA and RRIF programs
- Utilize meaningful stakeholders support and smart partner selection
- Deepen your understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)- based and other government contracts
- How to select the most effective delivery system
- Align project risks with financing risks
- Successful strategies for large contract projects
Who Should Attend
Outside counsel, in-house attorneys, construction contract procurement professionals, and government agency officers working in the construction and infrastructure space
Program Level: Intermediate
Prerequisites: Attendees should be experienced in federal construction contracts procurement and real estate development
Intended Audience: Construction and real estate attorneys
Advanced Prep: None