See Credit Details Below
The One-Hour Briefing provides attendees with a broad yet focused educational program that presents a clear picture of legal, tax and market considerations for business development companies (BDCs).
Please join Mayer Brown LLP’s Brian D. Hirshberg and Remmelt A. Reigersman along with Larry M. Herman from Raymond James Financial, Inc. as they cover:
- Legal and regulatory requirements applicable to BDCs;
- Formation and organization of BDCs;
- Recent legal updates relating to BDCs;
- Tax requirements for BDCs; and
- Market updates and opportunities for BDCs.
Program Level: Update
Intended Audience: Outside attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance officers, board members, executive officers, financial advisors, bankers, valuation firms, accounting professionals and other BDC industry professionals
Prerequisites: A general background in the BDC industry and U.S. securities regulation
Advanced Preparation: None